For the purpose of attending degree programs in Engineering and Technology, Business Studies, Art, Design, and Media Studies, Architecture and Planning, Basic Sciences, Allied Health Sciences, Agriculture, Law, Education, and Humanities and Social Sciences, Sharda University in India is providing up to 100% Scholarships on tuition fees to 50 students from any country.
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate, Graduate, or PhD
Value of Award:
- Ten (10) 100% tuition fees scholarships.
- Twenty (20) 50% tuition fees scholarships.
- Twenty (20) 20% tuition fees scholarships.
Number of Awards: 50
- You must be enrolled in an eligible degree programme at Sharda.
- You must be a permanent citizen in yor country
- For entry to Bachelor programs applicants must have finished Grade 12 with 80% or equivalent and above.
- For entry to Master programs applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in related areas with a CGPA of 75% and above.
- For entry to PhD programs applicants must have completed a Master’s degree in a related study area.
- You are required to have proficiency in English Communication.
Application Process: Applicants are advised to register themselves on the Sharda University portal to apply. Students can click the ‘Apply Now button” apply for the opportunity.
Documents to be Submitted
- An application form with one recent photograph.
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae.
- Certified copies of High School Diplomas or University Degrees.
- For applicants whose English is not their first language, certificates indicating the knowledge of English as per above requirements
- Two (2) letters of reference. One (1) letter of recommendation must be from the Ambassador or other Educational Authority in their country.
- A recent health certificate stating that the applicant does not suffer from any infectious diseases.
- A copy of a valid passport.
- An Essay of 1500 words with topic: “What benefits I expect to earn by studying in India”
All the documentation submitted must be written or translated in English.
Applicants must submit only certified copies of the original documents. Incomplete, inaccurate or illegible application files will not be taken into consideration.