Concordia University Scholarship in Canada is a fully-funded scholarship that aims to support international undergraduate students who demonstrated academic excellence, great community leadership, and motivation to contribute to the development of the global community.
Every year, Concordia University offers a wide range of scholarships to outstanding international students coming from all different parts of the world in order to support them financially to pursue their studies at the university.
About Concordia University Scholarship In Canada
Host country: Canada.
Host university: Concordia University.
Study Level: Undergraduate/Bachelor.
Scholarship Worth: Fully funded.
Eligible Countries: International.
Benefits/ Worth Of Concordia University Scholarship
The scholarship covers tuition fees, books, and living expenses based on residency rates at Concordia’s and it’s renewable for up to four years assuming the candidates meet all renewal requirements.
Eligibility for Concordia University Scholarship
- Applicant must be attending Concordia University for the first time.
- This scholarship is for international students who will be paying the full international student rate.
- Must be enrolled in a study program that will start at the university in Fall 2022.
- Enrolled to study full-time in an undergraduate degree program.
Undergraduate Scholarships and Awards Committee
The university’s Undergraduate Scholarship and Awards Committee manage and run undergraduate scholarships, bursaries, and awards. The committee is composed of:
- Four faculty members
- One member from Enrolment and Student Services
- One Concordia Student Union member
- One member of the Concordia Council on Student Life
- Administrative personnel from the Financial Aid and Awards Office.
The Financial Aid and Awards Office function in support of the committee in routine / daily administrative matters, and also plan and oversee the yearly award cycles.
How to Apply for Concordia University Scholarship
Applicants for Concordia University Scholarship must a package of a single PDF file comprised of all the required documents and upload it to their MyConcordia student portal.
The required documents are:
- Student Application Form.
- A current curriculum vitae that outlines all their accomplishments and experiences.
- A Personal Statement where they will be expressing their community leadership and commitment to bettering the global community, and explaining how receiving this scholarship will help in the pursuit of their studies and the fulfillment of their personal and academic goals.
The file should be named: LastName_FirstName_StudentID# (Example: Doe_John_12345678).
- Also, students must be nominated by an individual, who must as well complete a nominator’s package and send it via email to [email protected]
The nominator package must include:
- A 1000-word limit personal statement that must be confidential and where they explain why they think the applicant is the best candidate for this scholarship.
- Email subject: Presidential Scholarship Nomination. StudentLastName_Student ID (Example: Presidential Scholarship Nomination Doe_12345678).
- File name: StudentLastName_StudentFirstName_StudentID#_Nominator (Example: Doe_John_12345678_Nominator).
Please be aware that most of the scholarship programs are granted automatically by the Undergraduate Scholarships and Awards Committee in the Fall semester based on top Assessment GPA with no application needed. However, the scholarships and awards listed have additional criteria and you have to submit an application in order to be considered.
Application deadline for Concordia University Scholarship
All applicants must submit their application package through their MyConcordia student portal no later than Monday, February 1, 2023, at 23:59 EST. Same thing for the nominator’s package which must be sent via email to [email protected] before the deadline.
Visit the official website for additional information and to apply for Corcordia Presidential Scholarship.