The University of Lethbridge Scholarship is now open for International Students who wish to pursue an educational degree in Canada. Apply for a Scholarship at the University of Lethbridge in Canada.
The University is now open for the academic year 2021/2022. Also, the funding program is organized by the University of Lethbridge in Canada
|TYPE OF OPPORTUNITY||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|OPEN TO||International Students|
|ORGANIZER||University of Lethbridge|
About University of Lethbridge Canada
The University of Lethbridge is a public comprehensive and research university, founded in the liberal education tradition, located in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada, with a second campus in the city of Calgary, Alberta. The University of Lethbridge offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor’s degrees, and master’s degrees in several areas of study. Similarly, see the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 52-year-old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students past academic records and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
University of Lethbridge Scholarship
The purpose of the program is to encourage full-time entering international students admitted to a Dhillon School of Business undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, an undergraduate or graduate degree in Dhillon School of Business
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Additionally, applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- Similarly, students should have high school certificates.
The University of Lethbridge will provide an award amount of $2,000 to the successful candidates.
How to Apply ULeth Scholarship for International Students
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants must take admission to an undergraduate or graduate degree program at the school.
- Also, applicants must submit a 500-word essay explaining financial challenges, adversity to overcome, and obstacles they had to overcome to enter Canada for schooling.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.